Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Magical Woods + Mom Time | Michigan Child Photographer

I feel life has been spinning much faster lately. Jeremiah started kindergarten and i had a breakdown over it. I was not ready. He had been ready for some time. Adeline already knows who she is and i can't even remember if she was ever a baby. She is so head strong and solid. I hope she got that from me, lol.

Daddy was gone for 5 days to California for work and we really missed him. Actually i am awaiting his arrival as i type this. He missed his flight. And i miss him.

While he was gone i tried to really revel in the time with the kids alone. I tried to be mom and not "working" mom. It was fun. But its a struggle, i wont lie.

On this day we took a trip to the woods. They are actually within walking distance from our home but the kids feel its this magical place far far away (ok so do i). I love the way their eyes light up with amazement and wonder. They get so curious about the tiniest flower or bug. And in those moments i find myself the happiest. I wish we could stay there and never return (the bugs would probably carry us home though) to the real world. Its our never land. And i feel the moments are so fleeting as they grow so extremely fast. So i of course stole some moments on the camera as to not forget.














0 comments:

Post a Comment