Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Boredom

Here is sit at home. Bored. Oh how i dislike winter for this reason. I feel trapped in my house. I am not much for venturing out with the kids alone. J. scares me when we are out. HAHA J. is 3 years old. Almost 4. He can be quite the scary individual in a public place. Yet at home he is my lover and sweet child. He grows horns in the car i think. A. is 8 months and such a silly character right now.  She makes herself laugh at nothing really. I love it. 

So here is sit. Inside and surrounded by snow on the outside. I feel the urge to shop. But doing it alone again sounds like no fun. I find it hard to live a usually busy life. By the time you are not busy, everyone else is. What to do? What to do? Hmmm maybe a fort with the little guy and a couple flash lights will cure it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment