Saturday, June 12, 2010

Whimsy & Daydreams



My heart all a flutter.



There is nothing more thrilling and exciting than to get that shot you saw in your daydream. I daydream in odd tones of color and sun flare is always present. I daydream in a world of fairy tales and silliness. But i also daydream in a world of love. I love,  love and all things lovely. Not just your typical example of love. Its a given there is love between a mother and child and husband and wife. But there are other types of love. The kind we don't plan on. Those little treasures of a moment that remind us of home. Or an object we see that sends us back through time to a moment when we were free. We are all born open minded and dreamy. Over time those moments of whimsy can become few and far between. I look for the whimsy. I look for the moments in which i forget whether its really happening or if i am in my daydream.



My latest collection of Whimsy Daydreams......


0 comments:

Post a Comment