Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Washabaugh Family | Michigan Family Photographer

The Washabaugh family contacted me for photos to be done the day after Thanksgiving. I don't normally work on Holiday weekends but i have known them for some time and knew their girls were only in town for a short time. We had no idea what kind of weather we would end up with in November in Michigan. Man was i excited to have such a glorious beautiful day. The Sunlight was amazing and perfect. I love SO many of these images. The light is just stunning. I rarely get this perfect of light. And can we say gorgeous? What a beautiful family!


I couldn't decide if i liked this better in black and white or color







1 comments:

CrazyNutsMom said...

I love these Amanda! My fav is their dad with the shot gun!

Regina

Post a Comment