Monday, July 19, 2010

Sadie's Bridal Shower {Charlotte}

When i approached the door i was met by a Big Movie poster. It was a Breakfast at Tiffany's movie poster to be exact. I knew right then this was going to be awesome. And it was! All guests were dressed in black and pearls. Their were three maids in black and white also. Beautiful decor and just so much fun all around. Sadie looked Stunning! She gave out big plastic diamond rings and a strand of pearls to her guests...And me too! My kids instantly stole them the minute i walked in the door HAHA!

I am just so glad she had me there to join in this fabulous occasion...


HAIR BY: JENNIFER BENNETT {BRADS GRAND LEDGE}

Look for Sadie & Sam's Wedding photos in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow

benilhalk said...

Lovely bridal shower. I really liked the bride to be’s dress as she is looking stunning. Have been planning to throw my sister a lovely bridal shower at one of elegant wedding venues. Will be doing best arrangements for the day.

Post a Comment