Monday, July 26, 2010

Sarah + Ben Wedding Weekend {South Haven}




This is by far my FAVORITE wedding yet. They both have such a great eye for something cool and fun. They are Quirky and Classic all at the same time. I just enjoyed our weekend together so much. I love to shoot people who love photos. They just seem to fall into place so easy. Very little direction needed. They had a wedding weekend full of their character. Complete with talk of Zombies, A Vintage Broach Bouquet, A Self Designed Dress, Fabulous green pants and lots of love and laughter!! Oh and a Rehearsal dinner at a Junk Store!!


HAHAHA! This cracked me up!
        
We had some really great light
Shopping check list: My Man
Well she got him!


This picture just explains their fabulousness!





And now i give you THE Wedding.....


Beautiful Ceremony on the Bluff



The Stunning Bride and her Awesome Bouquet
And SHE designed her own Dress!!!


Can we say FUN?!



I could have posted pictures all day long from this. I had to stop myself. 
                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment