Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blissful Day

    
   2010 has been a very busy year for our family. Mostly for the Mama. With my business taking off much faster than i ever knew and me having half the information of what i should have had...it was Chaos. It was a necessary evil, yet a saddening rude awakening. I needed to be busy to pay the bills and also to learn. But i missed out on SO much family time. I feel like my family hates my computer. I feel like i have gazed into the computer rather than into my husbands eyes. I feel like the computer has become this thorn in the family. But it also is part of the lively hood of this family as well. We didn't do very much out of the home as a family at all this year. And i feel terrible about that. But i just know that each year things get better. And i can feel that 2011 is our year. For the first time we are going to be doing things we want to do. Just enjoying family more and worrying and stressing less. 

 Today was a great day here. I knew this morning when i woke up that it would be. Jer and i turned off our phones and made Sid turn hers off while we were tree hunting. 

  We spent the morning having coffee and chatting while the little ones played. We then headed out grabbed Sidney from her Mama's and headed off on our Tree hunting journey. I take my camera every year. I love the experience. This year was technically Adeline's first year since we were out of town last year and didn't get a tree. After the tree decorating (and naps) we then had some hot cocoa and candy canes. Just a super blissful day. We really needed the time away from the world. And it was a total success. 

It has ended with Adels puking however. But even that couldn't have ruined this day. She is already back to normal.









Ahhh Love the room in this van

Silliness in the back


Mama is never in any pictures, so here she is!










Adeline

Sidney

Daddy

Jeremiah

She found the Ice Cream to be a bit confusing

"Hello, Grandma are you there?"



0 comments:

Post a Comment