Sunday, March 20, 2011

Big Changes!!

So for those of you who are on my facebook you may have seen that i posted some HUGE news was coming....Well here it is!!


Please say "Hello" to the future home of Amanda Marie Photography in Charlotte.





Don't mind the mess. I know you creatives can see past that. I am NO studio photographer but i really needed a place outside my home to work and be creative. With me being so spacey sometimes i just get too caught up in work and neglect my family or home life. Yup thats right i am big enough to admit it. i am human, its cool.

I will keep everyone posted on when we think it will be up and running. We plan to open the space up to other photographers who are in need a place by the day or hour as well so keep that in mind.

YAY i am so beyond excited and as soon as i know more i will let you know. And of course will be posting After shots as well. Consider these the before shots.

The other BIG news is about the other blog i will be contributing to SHOOTBABY! is a blog all about All thing Newborn Photography related. I am getting ready to submit my first blog so be sure to follow there too. Especially if you are a photographer.

And the last and final big news is i am getting a new Website!! I am hoping to launch it when we open the new studio space. I will keep you posted on that as well!!

I am just SO excited for the future i can barely sit still.

1 comments:

Denise Hummel Photography said...

Congratulations...I am so freak'n excited for you! I love watching you bloom!

Post a Comment