Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home + Growing | Charlotte Michigan Photographer

With all my effort into my business my home and personal world suffered greatly the last two years. I decided that it would be a goal of mine to change this in 2011.

I feel change is upon our house. I feel the air changing and i am loving it. I can tell my family is too. Most things are in their beginning stages. We try to play more and work less when the kids are home. My yard has suffered the most i think. That will be my big home project for the summer. I decided to share some sad but true images with you of the sad sad yard i am dealing with. But i promise to soon share some beautiful garden and grass in yard shots.

Here is what i am dealing with....

We hat to cut down some dying, ugly and grass killing trees

We seriously have NO grass

This is where the Garden will reside. I can see it now (insert dreamy music here)... An abundance of veggies just flourishing!

While cleaning out the above sad garden spot i came across all these spare fence and chicken wire pieces. I will be recycling these into my compost holder.

This is my very sad attempt at a bird spot. I really need to make it a little more attractive for sure!


This is the piece offering i have been giving to the birds whom's homes we may have destroyed when cutting down the trees. I hope they make some beautiful and colorful homes with these yarn scraps


Here is Garden spot #2 i am think Corn and maybe some Sun Flowers. I may be a bit over ambitious on this spot but we will see.

So now you have seen it, you can hold me accountable.

More Growth......

I spoke in another post about the upcoming HUGE change in my Photography Business. The keys are now ours and we are just itching to get in there. We are ready to begin creating a space that is unique and funky and artistically pleasing. I cannot wait. This is a big moment. It Amanda Marie's version of the first footprints on my own little hot pink moon. Ahhh so excited!!!


We have Keys!!!!!




.

3 comments:

Kalli said...

Congrats on everything. It is great to see local businesses doing so well. I can not wait to get into your new space so that you can capture some amazing pictures of those most precious to me.

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see your garden pics - we are definitely on the same wavelength there...now if we can just get some non-freezing weather.....:) And, congrats on your studio, can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Now is the perfect time to plant grass seed, but it looks more to me like you might have a grub problem.

Post a Comment