Thursday, October 13, 2011

A dream of mine is in a Daydream of theirs: Michigan Child Photographer

When i started out as a photographer i knew exactly what i wanted to do. I wanted to be a child photographer who put a new spin of childrens portraiture. I knew what i wanted but i wasn't sure how to get there. I also knew i needed to master my craft before i got there. I spent day after day photographing everything in sight. I think i am almost there. And these images tell me so. This is what i was meant to bring to the world. And after meeting the perfect artist to team up with. They finally came to life. Here i give you a sneak peek into "The peculiar lives of Children".




Keep checking back. There will be many more where that came from! 

4 comments:

Il Cavallo Photography said...

Amanda, these are so cool and adorable! I love how unique this idea is and I cannot wait to see more!

AmandaMariePhotography said...

Thanks SO much!

Denise said...

Very cool! Perfect fit for your creative character!

Holly said...

They are great! by the way..I added your tab on my blog. :D

Post a Comment