Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Let them be Little" IheartFaces challenge | Michigan Child Photographer

I stumbled across iheartfaces.com and their challenges. This is my first time entering!! This weeks challenge is called "Let them be little". Letting them be little is more than just letting them be kids. But, let them be dreamers, dancers, artists and story tellers. Let them be calm and wild and silly and inspiring. Let them take your breath away while stealing your heart. Let them be carefree and curious. Let them run, jump and breath imagination. Because after all, what they dream may be the future you know?

And that is what this photo is about. Letting them embrace their imaginary world. Let them be. Little.






2 comments:

rachel said...

VERY creative! I LOVE it! no really, I wish I had thought of it myself. ; )

AmandaMariePhotography said...

Thank you Rachel! I have been daydreaming about these for some time. But it just never worked out. I plan to pursue these regularly. I am SO excited for the future of this series.

Post a Comment