Sunday, December 4, 2011

Courtney | Hot Mama Session | Michigan Boudoir Photographer

Anyone who knows me and is familiar with my photography can probably count on no fingers how many times i have blogged a Boudoir Session. Thats because i NEVER have. Sure i have done the sessions before (not many) but no one has ever let me put them up. I was so super excited when Courtney gave me permission. She is so beautiful and we had so much fun, how could we not share them?! Courtney's awesome husband is currently deployed fighting for our freedom. And she wanted to give him a little something for Christmas. What guy would NOT love this gift?!?! I may have to rethink the whole boudoir session thing. I had WAY too much fun doing these. And The Studio has the most amazing light for them. Courtney is one Hot Mama! All Mama's are beautiful. Sometimes i think we forget and need a little something to remind us. These sessions definitely do the trick i think!












5 comments:

CrazyNutsMom said...

Very tastefully done Amanda! I think her hubby will definitely love these shots!


Regina
www.thecrazynutsmom.com

Nicole said...

OMG! I have known this HOT MOMMA since she was a preteen, she is BEAUTIFUL! GREAT job to both of you and HE is GONNA LOVE IT!!

ShannonB said...

As always Amanda beautiful work! Beautiful model too!

Juge said...

Your teaching me that less is more, and I like that! Awesome shoot, I think the lady looks very sexy and I love love love your studio.

Juge said...

P.S. Tell Courtney to tell her husband THANK YOU for what he does for our country. Tonight I was with a young one in the mall and every time I seen a Soldier I said THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES and this one man said back to me, "Thank you for your support" I thought that was way cool, that he Thanked me back.... I LOVE OUR COUNTRY!

Post a Comment