Friday, March 12, 2010

Just feeling so loved and blessed

So today has been such an awesome day. After posting my entry for Amy Wenzels workshop i shared it on my facebook. I wanted all my friends and family to know about it. It was such an amazing opportunity i had to share my excitement. I also shared it with Mallory. I wanted her to know that day still means so much to me. Our cause still means so much to me. So many emotions were brought out. Seeing all the awesome comments and good luck wishes just made my day. I feel so blessed and lucky to have such amazing people in my life. Whether they are teaching me awesome things or just there rooting me on. I am so very thankful for all of them.

Everyones comments just proved to me more, that seeds were planted that day. Many of them. And i just thank God i was there to be a part of the entire experience. How very cool. I wanted to share them here. I wanted to archive them here. Facebook walls will fade but i can always come back to this blog...Back to this day.

Mallory Crowner ~ Blessed. Blessed, blessed, blessed, blessed, blessed, blessed, BLESSED! If you get a chance, checkout my friend, Amanda's, blog. :o)
2 hours ago · Comment · Like
Nicole Wilson, Teresa Nighbert-Smith and Laurie Burkett Brumm like this.

Mallory Crowner http://amanda-mariephotography.blogspot.com/2010/03/amy-wenzel-workshop-seat-give-away.html
2 hours ago

Andrea Hussey Awesome
2 hours ago

Shawn Taylor Pohl very nice Mal.
about an hour ago

Shellie Cook Kundrat Absolutely beautiful. Brings tears to my eyes.
about an hour ago

Amanda Barron Lipsey Geez now i got tears. I wish we could go back and slow that day down...I want to be back there as a fly on the wall and see all of it again.
about an hour ago ·

Samantha Mclean Awesome pics...loving it
about an hour ago

Lacy Fuentes I just read it and cried through the whole thing. Amanda good luck!!! I enjoy everything you write. :)
about an hour ago

Nicole Wilson I read it with tears as well. Amanda, you are AMAZING!!!
about an hour ago

Teresa Reed You deserve to win Amanda...Since I have known you, you have always put your heart and soul into this and you deserve this you have a very special talent!
about an hour ago

Tammy Ibarra Good luck Amanda! It was a very special day. Hope you win! Very nicely written.
about an hour ago



Who doesn't like to be cheered on?!?! It all just made my day. Just another clue to me that my life is heading in the proper direction. I just want to send a virtual hug to all of my supporters and to everyone who was there that day to support such an awesome event and cause!!!! AND today i have 6 followers of this blog....Thats 2 more than yesterday....Awesome!


22 Days until Amy Wenzel announces the winner!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment