Thursday, March 11, 2010

Website Update, Links and Germs

Okay so i know i keep saying i am working on my website...I tell no lie i swear. I had no idea it was going to be so hard. I apologize for not having it up sooner. If you need to find me or are itching to see the beautiful people i photograph...LOL please visit my fan page on facebook.

If you are looking to contact me please feel free to send me an email @ AmandaMlipsey@yahoo.com

I finally feel like my little ball is rolling. Today i have 4 followers...Tomorrow i will hope for 5.

Sooooo The doc called this morning...Yay me i have Mono!!! But looks like i have had it for some time now....Hopefully it will be gone soon. I don't do "Tired" very well. It most definitely does not look good on me. And i also would like to swallow without any pain....But hey thats just me.


P.S. i am kicking myself for not keeping the posts from my old blog...WHY? WHY? Ugh. Sometimes i annoy my own self with the things i do...I can only imagine how my husband feels HAHAHA!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday! I know i did. I got to watch my Bonus Childs band concert....And they were pretty sweet! No one rocks a clarinet like Sid!

Here are some photos from the last couple sessions...






23 days until Amy Wenzel Workshop winner Announcement

0 comments:

Post a Comment