Wednesday, March 17, 2010

#74 and Tears

So my heart seems to be beating out of my chest. I can't help it. I was number 74!! And now there is 186!!! 186!!!! Oh My! And their stories are beautiful. Tear jerkers or laughers that bring tears. I am no writer by any means. I keep my fingers crossed that my words were enough. Am i worthy? Gosh i really hope so!! If you are not sure what i seem to be ranting about please visit here.

I hold onto 74. I kiss it and love it.

I am feeling more confident these days. I know god has sent me the way i need to go. If this seat is where i am meant to be, well then by all means i will be there. So i leave it up to him. But i wont lie. The butterflies in my stomach are simply active. And my fingers are most definitely crossed...My bra straps too (As my Mother would say).

I finally had a little break in work so i decided i should take my daughters 9 month photos...She cried through most of her sessions HAHA. Go figure, my kid is afraid of the camera...Great!

Here are two i wanted to share with you.....


Thank you to my newest follower. i appreciate you.

14 Days Until Amy Wenzel announces the winner!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment