Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting My School On!!

So the Spring Semester is ending. I am VERY happy about this. I love school but i am ready for a break from that kind of school. I have decided there are so many other things i want to learn. Almost all are related to my photography...Wait scratch that they ALL are. Some involve God so i would say that those are still related.

I have decided to pick a task each week and learn it..How? Tutorials, youtube and any other resource i can find. I will be posting my assignments to myself here. That way i can be accountable...Will i miss a week or 5??? Yea its possible. Its almost guaranteed. HAHAHAHA.

But i plan to do my very best. Its so important to me. I have so many things i would like to learn. I owe it to myself. Maybe then i wont be so hard on myself...Then again maybe not!



Here is a photo from a recent engagement session...What a fun time. We came across this train and just had to do some on, in and near it. They are such a fun couple. How awesome is it that they met while camping when they were 15?!?!?! That almost never ends in a wedding. I think its one of the best loves stories EVER!! They are also in my "COOL" book because they were so generous and took me home after i locked my keys in my car during their session...True Story!!

1 comments:

Diana Barron said...

Really cool! This is kind of photo opp is rare! Lucky! The poses are great!

Post a Comment