Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday and a Secret field of flowers

Its Friday!!! I think it means more to those who do not work from home. I still get excited though. That means i have a photo session the next day...Well usually. Today that is the case. I have a new family i am shooting tomorrow and i cannot wait to meet them. I will post a peak of them here in the next couple days.

While traveling to visit my mother at work today i discovered some fabulous places. I find myself scanning the road a lot these days. My eyes fell upon a field of weeds...The most yellow beautiful weeds EVER! Tons of them. They may be just weeds to someone. But to me they were this fabulous places calling for a little girl in a sun dress...I went home and took my daughter straight there to test the area. She was not so keen on the idea however. The flowers are as tall as her, well almost. Here are some shots i got though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment