Sunday, November 21, 2010

Journeys are Hard

With the winter coming i think i am feeling the affects of winter depression. It happens this time of year to me. I start to feel claustrophobic and cold. Two things i sincerely despise. I have the RV itch really bad too. I have put so much energy into trying to figure out how we are going to do this. Its still quite some time away but i am just wishing so hard. I have been visiting some on Craigslist and other places but i feel like i am just torturing myself. On a more positive note i have been doing so well at saving my pennies for this. I just want so bad to be out on the road teaching my children about real things. Having real rich experiences that cost next to nothing. I know the right one will come along at the right time. I just wish the right time was now. I have never been a patient person. I wont pretend that i am.

On another topic we have been doing pretty well at changing out food thinking. I have totally given in and eaten some really nasty stuff. Only to feel guilty and yucky sick moments later. BUT we are learning and getting there.

I feel like i am taking so many new journeys that may be overwhelming me. So i have tried to just focus on a couple of things at a time. Honestly, its not working HAHA. I cannot help it. I long to know new things. I am an over analyzer. I need to learn the begeezus out of everything i learn. And well it works for me.

Its late and i should be sleeping. But all i can do is sit here and think and wish.



I always feel weird taking pictures of myself. But i felt an updated photo was seriously necessary

0 comments:

Post a Comment