Monday, November 22, 2010

Proofing Made Easy!

I have been working on ways to make my business better and easier for clients...And for myself. I have learned this past year about many ways to make things faster. If you are one of my wedding clients you know how slow its been. I feel like i have been in front of my computer for more than half the year. With that said i want to explain the new Client Proofing.


 What is Client Proofing?

This is where you view your images and decide on which ones you would like to order

In the past i have been editing every picture to a T. Only to have people order a handful of the different images. After speaking with an instructor and also other Photogs i realized i have been doing it all wrong.

How does the new Proofing work?

If you visit my website Amanda-mariephotography.com you will see a client proofing button at the top. Click on that button. There will be a place for you to insert the password i provide you with. Here is where you will view your images. Next you will decide on which images you would like. Some will be full edited to show you what a final image looks like. When you order you can choose to have black and white, color or even a hazy tone. I will then fully edit all the photos you choose.

 How does this make things better?
 This makes it so i can get your pictures edited printed and back to you faster...Woooohoo everyone loves that.

More changes are coming for 2011. You will be able to choose and also order your pictures in the same spot. There will be bigger collection options and SO much more! Stay Tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment