Monday, November 22, 2010

Charlotte Michigan Portrait Photographer | New Policies: 2011

When you start your business on friendships and family members it makes it easy for things to be left undone or  procrastinate on something. Now that my business has officially taken off to new heights, i think its time to install some policies. These will help things run smoother for me and Clients as well. I feel like my blogs are going to be logistical until after the first of the year. But i want everyone to know what is going on in Amanda Marie's world so we can all have a smooth process. And Speedy!

      Some of these are new and some remain the same. If you have any questions you can contact me any time at Amandamlipsey@yahoo.com

 * Creative Session Fee is now due at the time of Booking. Why? When i book your date i am counting on it. Photographers only take a certain amount of appointments and just like you we budget our money. So if you back out and we cannot replace a session in that day it can really mess up our program. You can get a full refund within 24hrs of booking the session. After that it is a sliding scale down to the date.

 *All print orders MUST be placed within 2 weeks of receiving link to Proof Gallery. Again we can only pay ourselves when we get paid. This also helps streamline my work and keeps me on schedule.

* Galleries will be deleted after the 2 weeks. There will be a $25 republishing fee for the Gallery to be put up again

 *All Session booking should take place via Website or Email. Facebook is just not reliable enough to count on. No Facebook inquiries will be returned

* All Client proofing will be done online via my Website. You will be provided a unique password to access them. Feel Free to share the password with others. The more the merrier i say.

Most Photographers do these things i just have been learning why. It definitely makes life easier for everyone when things are clearly laid out and done in an orderly fashion...Who knew?! HAHA My Dad always tells me to quit trying to reinvent the wheel. I now understand what he speaks of.

 I really appreciate all of the people who have been supporting me from the beginning. You have helped me grow so much. If not for your time and patience there is no way i could do this. Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment