Sunday, August 29, 2010

Balance and Swings

Business this summer has really been very steady. I have a hard time taking time for myself and sometimes i am even guilty of not taking time for family. I have had to learn to walk away from the computer sometimes. I have had to learn to really manage my time better. I still can do better but i am feeling like i have spent more time with my family lately. I quit scheduling myself so much and tried to space sessions a little more. There are lots of exciting and new changes coming in the next few weeks. i cannot wait to announce all the new stuff. My dad asks me "Why reinvent the wheel"? And he is so right. Sometimes i try so hard to march to my own beat that i march right off the path i am trying to take.

With saying NO to over working myself i have found some great moments i would have missed. Here is a time out i am so SO happy i decided to take. Just a couple swings and a couple kids to some. To me this is my heart and soul.


Although taking these moments put me a little behind on work. I know it has been the right thing to do. I will catch up on the behind items by staying up a little later and being creative with time. I cannot get these years back. It is so important that i ind a balance between life and work. I am still working so hard to find it. I have faith that it will all work itself out.

Hope you had a wonderful meaningful weekend.
A~

0 comments:

Post a Comment