Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Climbing that Mountain!

Through Tears, Frustrations and Sweat a Creative Soul is Born...




When I started shooting a couple years ago, i had no idea where it would lead. I felt that tug at my heart strings. I felt the want of a fabulous image. But i just couldn't produce what i felt i my heart. Patience is something i have always lacked. I lack this in every single aspect of my life. I am not afraid to admit it. I mean, admitting you have a problem is the first step right?


I remember days of frustration. Frustration over lighting, sharpness, color management, depth of field and well you name it. There were many sleepless nights and tears shed. I just wanted to be "There" You know to that point where it was second nature and you no longer thought about F-stops or Shutter speeds or shadows or anything like that?


I am now realizing you cannot just "Be There".  You get there by experiencing all of those frustrations and tears. I am still not "There" but i do feel a little more confident in my endeavor.


I am so thankful for all the people over the years who have allowed me to practice on them. Some even let me practice on them and still paid me. I went from being a Full time Mom and a part time Waitress and Photographer to a Full time Mom-Blog-Ographer. And you know what?  I love it. There are still some serious kinks to work out but the ball is rolling at a constant speed.


I want to thank all of my constant supporters for their time and comments. This past couple weeks have been full of such wonderful heartfelt comments and compliments from so many people. It really helps a girl put the world into perspective. I feel so fortunate to be able to do what i have always wanted to do and meet such fabulous people. I get to share in so many intimate and important moments in peoples lives. And in return i give them that very same moment in a form for which they can hold onto it forever.
This is an important role i take very seriously. I tie a string from my heart to each clients. Whether i shoot them once or 10 times. I will always have a special connection with them that i hold dear.


I am just so looking forward to what fun creative things that god and the world will throw my way in the future.





 Jeremiah says just jump...Even if you are scared...Just jump...You just might land on your feet...And he did.


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment