Friday, August 20, 2010

Perfect Vs Perfect




I have been Photographing "B" since she was about 5 weeks old. She has always been my "Serious" child. Never got a smile from her until her 1 Year pictures. She has always captivated me with her deep thought type looks. She has always had something going on in her since the very first day. Her Firey Red hair makes it all the more interesting and fabulous. I recently got to hang with "B" and her family again...Twice. We were hoping the second time would produce some smiles. It did not. And you know what. I am not sad about it. I left thinking..."B" is who she is. 
Is a Perfect picture really a child smiling so perfectly? For "B" the answer is no. I truly believe that the photographs i captured were Perfectly "B". Her as herself. Not some fake smiling kid. Just her. And she is absolutely perfect in all of her shots. Because they are all of her being "B".




                                  Here is a Sneak Peek of "B" in all her perfectness.



A~

0 comments:

Post a Comment