Friday, August 20, 2010

Beauty and Dirt




Thats my Girl! Wearing a white dress sitting on a dirty tire. 


And this is how we started our morning. 
Beauty amongst the ugly. 
Or so some would think. 


I have always hated my back yard and the fact that no grass grows. Not even the grass that they claim can grow on a rock. But this morning in this moment it was perfect. It was a perfect scene for how i was feeling. I am trying to learn to love what i have and not wish for something bigger or better. I am trying to take what i already have and make it into what it CAN be not what it is NOT.


So for this morning i will not ask my yard to grow grass but i will just look at it in a different way. And here in this photo is what i saw in my yard looking at it a different way.


Happy Friday Morning to You!


A~

0 comments:

Post a Comment