Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Camera | Love

I fell in love with a new piece of Jewelry. I just had to share it with you. Can you believe it cost me $2?!?! Yea i was pretty stoked myself! It puts a smile on my face to be out in my mundane parts of life, and catch a glimpse of its reflection. Reminds me of a strong love, similar to my Wedding ring and my Mothers rings. Its camera love. And i truly do have a love affection with my new beautiful contraption. I need to name him. He is fabulous and needs a fabulous name. Some suggestions are welcomed!



Where was this taken? Umm yea on my Mannequin Torso. Did i fail to mention i really lurve vintage mannequins? Umm yea i do, a lot. And yes i did just say Lurve. I might have a head of one in my front window whose hair and accessories i change for those who pass by to see. I find it highly entertaining, and so does the neighborhood i am sure. Good Stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment