Saturday, October 16, 2010

Under Construction

If you have been anywhere near my Blog the last week, then you have seen the changes. There are many more changes to come. I have decided to take this blog in a different direction. I love to write and share my life with everyone. Not just my pictures. I want this to be one place family, friends, Photogs ,and just readers can come to read about what we have been up to and see the images i love to share. 

The Lipsey's are taking some new paths in their life. Big changes! One i can share is our change to our four year old sons diet. Which also affects us. We have decided to take out red dyes from his diet. He has had some wild behavior and we feel it has already made a change. We are changing out diets in other ways too. But slowly. I don't want to send the kids into shock. But we will be cutting out all processed foods and yucky yucky stuff. Slowly but surely.

Jer and i had some good conversation(on date night!) about the RV trip and he is definitely on board. Now to get that RV. Saving starts now. I am so excited, its actually ridiculous how much. I sleep, eat and think RV RV RV. How can we do this. SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE living. I am so ready.


We have a lot to do before we get there. And when i say a lot i mean AAAAAAA LOT! AHH! 

I just know we were meant for this. Now its just letting things fall into place and getting our ducks in a row. So keep checking back to see what we are up to. It is about to get really interesting and highly entertaining i am sure.

Of course i cannot leave you without a picture so here is one of my beautiful child. She turned 12 this summer.




0 comments:

Post a Comment