Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zombie Ball and the E.R.

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I love getting dressed up all crazy.  Our friends started having a Zombie Ball, this year was the second year. The theme this year was "Dead Rockers". Jer and i went as Jim Croce and Wendy O Williams. Below are some images of my pals and their significant others. We go all out! I was getting my groove thang going on the dance floor and well took a fall. My night ended with me in the E.R. Umm totally worth it though. We had a great time. Now i have a bum leg. Waiting to hear from the radiologist on whether there is any kind of fracture or not. 

My schedule is pretty open next week as far as Photo shoots and you know what, i am not sad. I am going to have a week long "Get caught up" editing session. And this bum peg leg is a good excuse to keep me seated. 

 Hope you all have a Fabulous Halloween!







0 comments:

Post a Comment