Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Bye 2010, Hello 2011" | Michigan Family Photographer | Michigan Child Photographer | Michigan Newborn Photographer | Michigan Wedding Photographer | Michigan Senior Picture Photographer

2010 was the year for my business. It was the year i decided to say "Yes i am a Business". I was no longer that girl who was practicing on people for pennies. I decided that i could do this for real and maybe even pay my bills. I finally felt comfortable with the quality of images i was producing and felt i really had something to offer. 

My confidence was completely boosted my all of my FABULOUS clients. They kept me going with all their kind words and referrals galore. I am so thankful to live in a community of great people who just get me. And even if they don't "get" me they still appreciate my art.

I have also had the Honor of joining forces with two wonderful women and fellow photogs to create the group M.A.D. Love Photography with
Denise Hummel and Michelle Weisenberg

These two women are as much as family to me and its so great to have someone who not only shares in your passion but is so willing to help you get there too.

2011 has snuck right up on me. I was feeling really prepared until i awoke this morning. I haven't finished the 2011 pricing completely but i am almost there. There will be a separate Blog about all the new things in 2011. There are lots of big and exciting announcements coming in 2011 for Amanda Marie Photography and for my clients.

THANK YOU for supporting my dream in 2010 and making it a reality for me. I don't even feel like Thank You is enough.

~A
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment